Head and neck cancer DNA vaccine - Immune Cell TherapyAlternative Names: IC-1002; IC-1002 personalised head and neck cancer vaccine; IC-1002 personalized head and neck cancer vaccine
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator Immune Cell Therapy
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Head and neck cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2014 Preclinical trials in Head and neck cancer in USA (Intradermal)
- 16 Jul 2014 Immune Cell Therapy and the University of Pittsburgh plan a phase I trial for Head and neck cancer in USA (NCT02211027)