AZP 2006Alternative Names: AZP2006
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator AlzProtect; INSERM; University of Lille 2
- Developer AlzProtect
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein precursor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
- Preclinical Dementia; Progressive supranuclear palsy