GBR 1302Alternative Names: GBR-1302; HER2xCD3 bispecific antibody - Glenmark
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD3 antigen modulators; ERBB 2 receptor modulators; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2017 US FDA approves IND application for GBR 1302 in HER2 positive cancer
- 04 Nov 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Cancer were presented at European Society of Medical Oncology Symposium (ESMO-2016)
- 01 May 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in HER2 positive Cancer in Germany (Parenteral) (NCT02829372)