Lung cancer DNA vaccine - Immune Cell TherapyAlternative Names: IC-1001; IC-1001 personalised lung cancer vaccine; IC-1001 personalized lung cancer vaccine
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Immune Cell Therapy
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2016 No development reported - Phase-I for Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Intradermal)
- 31 Jan 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Intradermal)