Research programme: antifibrotic monoclonal antibodies - Sorrento TherapeuticsAlternative Names: WISP1 immunotherapy
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator Sorrento Therapeutics
- Developer Comprehensive Pneumology Center; Sorrento Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action WISP1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis