Research programme: immune tolerance-inducing therapeutics - AnokionAlternative Names: Autoimmune disease therapeutics - Anokion; Cancer therapeutics - Anokion; Diabetes therapeutic - Anokion; Immune-masked protein theraputics - Anokion; Tolerogenic asparaginase - Anokion
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Anokion
- Class Antigens; Peptides; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Antigen-presenting-cell-modulators; Immunomodulators; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
- No development reported Gout
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2017 Anokion and Celgene enter into research collaboration for immune tolerance-inducing therapeutics for Autoimmune disorders
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gout in Switzerland (IV)
- 05 May 2014 Research programme: immune tolerance-inducing therapeutics - Anokion is available for licensing as of 05 May 2014.