Research programme: anti-inflammatory therapeutics - KBP BioSciencesAlternative Names: KBP-7026; KBP-7306; KBP-7536
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator KBP Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists; Receptor protein-tyrosine kinase antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma; Dry eyes; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in China (PO)
- 03 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Dry eyes in China (PO)
- 03 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Asthma in China (PO)