Research programme: Anti-bacterials - KBP BiosciencesAlternative Names: KBP 7909; KBP-7963
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator KBP Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial outer membrane protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Gram-negative infections; Gram-positive infections; Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Pseudomonal infections in China (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Gram-positive infections in China (PO)
- 03 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Gram-negative infections in China (PO)