Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Originator Northwestern University
- Developer Northwestern University; Panther Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Isoquinolines; Naphthalimides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA intercalators; Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours