At a glance
- Originator Emory University
- Developer KineMed
- Class Alkaloids; Antineoplastics; Antitussives; Isoquinolines; Opiate alkaloids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (PO)