Research programme: interferon fusion proteins - Dekk-TecAlternative Names: IFN alpha CS(g); IFN-α fusion proteins - Dekk-Tec
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Developer Dekk-Tec; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants; Surface antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2015 Early research in Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)