Research programme: chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapeutics - MabVax/MSKCCAlternative Names: CAR T-cell therapeutics - MabVax/MSKCC; CART cell therapies - MabVax/MSKCC
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator MabVax Therapeutics; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2014 Early research in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)