RO 6931643Alternative Names: 11C-labelled RO 6931643; [11C]RO 6931643; Carbon 11 RO 6931643; RO6931643
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Imaging agents; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease (Diagnosis) in USA (IV)
- 17 Jul 2014 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease (Diagnosis) in USA (IV)