Research programme: small molecule ligand-fluorescent dye conjugates - OnTarget LaboratoriesAlternative Names: OTL-169; OTL-221; OTL-69; OTL-81
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator Endocyte; Purdue University
- Developer On Target Laboratories
- Class Diagnostic conjugates; Imaging agents
- Mechanism of Action Diagnostic imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 2013 Early research in Cancer (Diagnosis) in USA (Parenteral) prior to October 2013