Research programme: axon regeneration therapeutics - Advirna/BioAxone BioSciencesAlternative Names: BA 277; BA 434
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Advirna; BioAxone Biosciences
- Developer BioAxone Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan inhibitors; PTEN inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2016 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route) (BioAxone Biosciences pipeline, October 2016)
- 22 Sep 2014 Early research in Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)