Research programme: T-cell activated therapeutics - Atara Biotherapeutics/Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterAlternative Names: Allogeneic T-cell therapies - Atara/MSKCC; CAR T cell therapy - Atara/Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; CAR-T cells - Atara/MSKCC; Chimeric antigen receptor-modified T-cells - Atara/MSKCC
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Developer Atara Biotherapeutics; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Immunotherapies; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2014 Early research in Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)