Research programme: Nav1.7 voltage-gated sodium channel inhibitors - SiteOne TherapeuticsAlternative Names: GTX analogues - SiteOne Therapeutics; Guanidinium toxin analogues - SiteOne Therapeutics; NaV1.7 inhibitors - OneSite Therapeutics; Sodium ion channel 1.7 inhibitors - OneSite Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Stanford University
- Developer SiteOne Therapeutics
- Class Imaging agents; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nav1.7-voltage-gated-sodium-channel-inhibitors; Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Muscle hypertonia; Pain; Pruritus