Recombinant erythropoietin biosimilar - North China Pharmaceutical CorporationAlternative Names: GerEPO; rhEPO - North China Pharmaceutical Corporation
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator North China Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Antianaemics; Recombinant erythropoietins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2014 Launched prior to this date for Anaemia in China (SC)
- 26 Sep 2014 Launched prior to this date for Anaemia in China (IV)