Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - Evotec AG
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator Evotec AG
- Developer Deutsches Rheuma-Forschungszentrum; Evotec AG; University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2014 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Sep 2014 Evotec collaborates with the Deutsches Rheuma-Forschungszentrum and University Medical Center, Hamburg-Eppendorf, for three research projects supported by research funds from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research