Research programme: submicron NSAIDs - Iroko PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: IP-NCB; IP-NIB; IP-NIN
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator iCeutica
- Developer Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Musculoskeletal pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Musculoskeletal pain in USA (PO) prior to September 2014