Cartilage repair therapeutics - Histogenics/IntrexonAlternative Names: Induced pluripotent stem cells derived therapeutics - Histogenics/Intrexon; iPSC derrived therapeutics - Histogenics/Intrexon
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Histogenics Corporation
- Developer Histogenics Corporation; Intrexon Corporation
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cartilage replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cartilage disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2014 Early research in Cartilage disorders in USA (Parenteral)