HL 301Alternative Names: HL301
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hanlim Pharmaceutical
- Developer Hanlim Pharmaceutical; HL Genomics
- Class Antibronchitics; Herbal medicines; Traditional-Chinese-medicine
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Bronchitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2014 Phase-II clinical trials in Bronchitis in South Korea (PO)