AZD 8108Alternative Names: AZD8108
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Suicidal ideation
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2017 AstraZeneca divests the development of AZD 8108 to an unknown company (AstraZeneca pipeline, February 2017)
- 01 Nov 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Suicidal ideation (In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 23 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Suicidal ideation in USA (PO)