AZD 8108Alternative Names: AZD8108
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Suicidal ideation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Suicidal ideation (In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 23 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Suicidal ideation in USA (PO)
- 23 Sep 2014 AstraZeneca plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT02248818)