Research programme: schistosomiasis therapeutic - LondonPharmaAlternative Names: Artemisinin-based schistosomiasis therapeutic - LondonPharma; Schistosomiasis repurposed therapeutic - LondonPharma
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator LondonPharma
- Class Artemisinins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Schistosomiasis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Schistosomiasis in United Kingdom (Sublingual)
- 13 Jul 2014 Research programme: schistosomiasis therapeutic - LondonPharma is available for licensing as of 17 Dec 2014.