Research programme: 1C metabolism pathway modulators - Raze Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Raze Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase modulators; Mitochondrial 1C metabolism modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2016 Pharmaco-dynamics data from an in-vitro study presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2016)
- 14 Oct 2014 Early research in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Oct 2014 Early research in Haematological malignancies in USA (unspecified route)