Research programme: mucolytic agents - Parion Sciences
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Parion Sciences
- Developer Parion Sciences; University of Colorado at Denver; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2014 Preclinical trials in Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2014 Preclinical trials in Cystic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2014 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (unspecified route)