Research programme: cancer and neurodegenerative disorder therapies - AstraZeneca/University of Cambridge
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; University of Cambridge
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2014 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2014 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route) prior to October 2014