MK 7680Alternative Names: MK-7680
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2015 Merck Sharp & Dohme completes a phase I trial in Hepatitis C in Belgium (NCT02269059)
- 01 Dec 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Hepatitis C in Belgium (PO) (NCT02269059)
- 28 Oct 2014 Merck Sharp & Dohme plans a phase I trial in Hepatitis C in Belgium (NCT02269059)