Research programme: analgesic and anti-inflammatory therapeutics - Cosmederm BioscienceAlternative Names: C 525; C 737; C 757; C 787-TE
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Cosmederm Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Substance P inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Allergic rhinitis; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2014 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (Topical)
- 13 Oct 2014 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (Topical)
- 13 Oct 2014 Preclinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in USA (Topical)