Research programme: cardiology, oncology, haematology, gynaecology and ophthalmology therapeutics - Bayer/Kyoto University
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Kyoto University
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Eye disorders; Female genital diseases; Haematological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2014 Early research in Haematological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Oct 2014 Early research in Gynaecological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Oct 2014 Early research in Eye disorders in Japan (unspecified route)