Research programme: lung disorder therapeutics - Lung Therapeutics/University of Texas Health Sciences Center at TylerAlternative Names: LTI-01; LTI-02; LTI-03; scuPA; Single chain urokinase plasminogen activator
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lung Therapeutics; University of Texas at Tyler
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes; Serine endopeptidases
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinolytic agents; Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute lung injury; Pleural effusion
- Research Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis