Adenovirus-specific T cells - ViraCyteAlternative Names: Adenovirus-specific T cell therapy - ViraCyte; AdV-specific T cell therapy - ViraCyte; AdV-specific T cells - ViraCyte; HLA-matched AdV-specific T cells - ViraCyte; Human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-matched adenovirus-specific T lymphocytes - ViraCyte; Viralym-A
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator ViraCyte
- Class T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Adenovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Adenovirus infections in USA (IV) (NCT02276820)
- 20 Oct 2014 ViraCyte plans a phase I trial for Adenovirus infections in USA (NCT02276820)