Research programme: protein therapeutics for autoimmune disorders - James Cook University/ Johnson and Johnson InnovationAlternative Names: Hookworm derived proteins
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator James Cook University; Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2014 Early research in Inflammatory bowel disease in Australia (unspecified route)