Research programme: metabolic disorder therapeutics - Johnson and Johnson Innovation/Zhejiang UniversityAlternative Names: GPR81 modulators - Johnson and Johnson Innovation/Zhejiang University
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Innovation; Zhejiang University
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Diabetes mellitus; Dyslipidaemias; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2014 Early research in Diabetes mellitus, Dyslipidaemias and Obesity in China (unspecified route)