Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Oxford BioMedicaAlternative Names: Adoptive T-cell immunotherapies - Oxford BioMedica; CAR Immunotherapies - Oxford BioMedica; CART-5T4 programme - Oxford BioMedica; OXB-302
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Class CAR-T cell therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T-cell receptor gene modulators; T-lymphocyte differentiation antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)