Paclitaxel lipid nanocapsules - Carlina TechnologiesAlternative Names: SOLUDOTS-PTX
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Carlina Technologies
- Class Antineoplastics; Diterpenes; Paclitaxels; Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Platelet-derived growth factor inhibitors; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation promoters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in France (IV)
- 06 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer in France (IV)