Interleukin-2 microencapsulated - Carlina TechnologiesAlternative Names: PEPTIDOTS-IL2
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Carlina Technologies
- Class Adjuvants; Antineoplastics; Interleukins; Lymphokines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Interleukin-2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Renal cell carcinoma; Skin cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2014 Early research in Renal cell carcinoma in France (SC)
- 06 Nov 2014 Early research in Skin cancer in France (SC)