Insulin microencapsulated - Carlina TechnologiesAlternative Names: PEPTIDOTS-INSULIN
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Carlina Technologies
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2014 Early research in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (SC)
- 06 Nov 2014 Early research in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in France (SC)