Research programme: protein-misfolding neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - D-PharmAlternative Names: DP-NDD; DP109
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm
- Mechanism of Action Protein folding modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Cognition disorders; Huntington's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Israel (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Israel (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Huntington's disease in Israel (unspecified route)