PF 6409577Alternative Names: PF-06409577; PF-6409577
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetic nephropathies (In volunteers) in Belgium (PO)
- 27 May 2015 Pfizer resumes enrolment in a phase I trial in Diabetic nephropathies (In volunteers) in Belgium (NCT02286882)
- 24 Apr 2015 Pfizer suspends phase I trial in Diabetic nephropathies (In volunteers) in Belgium (NCT02286882)