Paracetamol intravenous - Uni-Pharma
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Uni-Pharma SA
- Class Acetanilides; Aminophenols; Antipyretics; Non-opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Fever
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Sep 2014 Clinical trials in Fever in Greece (IV)