DSP 3748Alternative Names: DSP3748
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Class Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Cognition disorders in USA (PO)