Research programme: eye disorder therapeutics - Santen Pharmaceuticals/Singapore Eye Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical; Singapore Clinical Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2017 Santen Pharmaceutical and Singapore Eye Research Institute expand collaboration to create a Santen-SERI joint laboratory for the development of ophthalmic therapeutics, diagnostics and devices
- 12 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 12 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in Singapore (unspecified route)