Research programme: anti-VEGF therapeutics - Taiwan Liposome Company
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Taiwan Liposome Company
- Class Drug conjugates; Gene therapies; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Retinal oedema
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2014 Discontinued for Retinal oedema in Taiwan (IV, Intravitreous)
- 21 Jun 2013 Early research in Retinal oedema in Taiwan (Intravitreous, IV)