Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - Mapp/Vanderbilt
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Mapp Biopharmaceutical; Vanderbilt University
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Ebola virus infections; Marburg virus disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2014 Early research in Marburg virus disease in USA (Parenteral)
- 18 Sep 2014 Early research in Ebola virus infections in USA (Parenteral)