DCB BO1202Alternative Names: DCB-BO1202
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator GoldenMed BioTechnology
- Developer A2 Healthcare Taiwan; GoldenMed BioTechnology
- Class Antifibrotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2014 A2 Healthcare and GoldenMed Bio Technology plan a phase II trial for Hepatic fibrosis in USA and Taiwan (NCT02289300)