Research programme: allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapies - Janssen/Poseida TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CAR T-cell therapies - Janssen/Poseida Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Biotech; Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals
- Developer Janssen Biotech; Poseida Therapeutics
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action T-cell receptor antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)