OBT 357Alternative Names: MEN 1112; OBT357; OX 357; OX-001
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Menarini; Oxford BioTherapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics; Fab fragments; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ADP-ribosyl cyclase 2 inhibitors; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Phase-II development for Acute myeloid leukaemia is ongoing in Belgium, France, Germany and Italy
- 25 Nov 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia (Relapsed or refractory disease) in Italy, France, Germany and Belgium (IV)