Research programme: radio-immunotherapeutics - Affibody/Nordic Nanovector
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Affibody; Nordic Nanovector
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Proteins; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2014 Early research in Multiple myeloma in Sweden (Parenteral)
- 27 Nov 2014 Early research in Multiple myeloma in Norway (Parenteral)