PTL 2015Alternative Names: Oral dissolving technology - Pacific Therapeutics; PTL-2015
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Pacific Therapeutics
- Class Erectile dysfunction therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2014 Clinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in Canada (Sublingual)